Teeth Whitening – Lake Wales, FL
Producing Brighter Smiles in Less Time
Stubborn stains and discoloration can make even the most confident person want to hide from the camera. Whether caused by years of drinking coffee or tea each morning or a serious dental injury you received as a young adult, there are many reasons your teeth can become discolored over time. When this happens, you might turn to whitening toothpaste or over-the-counter kits to brighten your smile. However, the results often prove disappointing. Fortunately, at Forni Dental, we offer Zoom! In-Office Teeth Whitening that can blast away stains in less time than some store-bought kit. To find out how you can take advantage of this uniquely effective cosmetic treatment, contact us today!
How Does Zoom! In-Office Whitening Work?
After undergoing an initial consultation with one of our highly-trained and skilled cosmetic dentists, we will begin to prepare you for Zoom! whitening treatment. Covering your lips and gums for protection, our team will carefully apply the high-grade whitening gel to each tooth before using a special UV light that is designed to penetrate the enamel and remove stubborn stains and discoloration.
The process will be repeated until the desired results are achieved. On average, you will see a noticeable difference in your smile in about an hour.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
For patients who struggle with whether they should just buy a quick fix solution over the counter or opt for a more worthy investment with professional teeth whitening, here are a few reasons the latter will prove more worthwhile:
- Professional teeth whitening is safer
- Because of the care taken by our team of professionals, you won’t have to worry about irritation to your gums or other soft tissues
- Faster results seen in about an hour
- The results are more effective because of the use of Zoom! professional-grade bleaching gel
Tips for Aftercare and Making Your Results Last Longer
The longevity of your new and improved smile depends on how well you take care of it after you’ve received your whitening treatment. There are some tips you can follow to ensure your whiter smile lasts longer, such as:
- Maintain a good oral hygiene routine (brushing twice a day and flossing at least once a day)
- Avoiding stain-causing foods and beverages (i.e. coffee, tea, soda, red wine)
- Keep your regular dental appointments every six months
- Avoid chewing on inanimate objects or ice, as it can cause excessive wear and tear on your teeth and lead to discoloration and thinning of the enamel
- Stop smoking
- Talk to your dentist about wearing a mouthguard at night if you are prone to bruxism (teeth grinding/clenching)